In this Assignment, you will discuss how your state is enacting the Affordable Care Act (ACA). In a 3-4 page paper, exclusive of cover and reference pages, you will:
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of your state’s approach to the ACA.
- Discuss the impact of the state approach to ACA on all stakeholders, both providers and consumers.
Support your paper with a minimum of three scholarly references.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary;
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors; and
- review APA formatting and citation information found in the Writing Center, online, or elsewhere in the course.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.)
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th edition formatting and citation style.
How to Submit:
Submit your Assignment to the unit Dropbox before midnight on the last day of the unit.