- Kim, M., & Mallory, C. (2017). Statistics for evidence-based practice in nursing (2nd ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
- Chapter: 6: Descriptive Statistics
- Polit, D. F., & Beck, C. T. (2021). Nursing research: Generating and assessing evidence for nursing practice (10th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott, Williams, & Wilkins.
- Chapter 11: Creating and Developing the Project Plan
- Chapter 16: Descriptive Statistics
- Chapter 17: Inferential Statistics
- Chapter 18: Multivariate Statistics
Identify the steps in the research process based on the Basic Elements in Educational Research slide show for your study. In your discussion
- 1. Define descriptive, inferential, and multivariate statistics.
- 2. Describe, in the narrative, the specific statistical analyses you will perform on the data to be collected in your study.
3. Identify research process steps that may be challenging for your study.
Provides clear examples supported by course content and references. Cites three or more references, using at least one new scholarly resource that was not provided in the course materials. All instruction requirements noted.
SEND TO WRITER 584